DEMA makes systems for large volume commercial and industrial, small to large on-premise laundries, home-style, self-serve and coin-operated laundries. DEMA’s systems are designed to handle virtually any commercial laundry machine and facility. From machines handling less than 10 pounds (4.5 kg) to facilities handling tens of thousands of pounds per day, DEMA has a dispenser for most any home style and commercial need.
V-Line RS Laundry Dispenser
8410 V-Line RS Laundry System is designed to handle residential style and other smaller machines when 1-2 products are required, but multiple formula choices are needed. V-Line RS features a modular 1 or 2 pump design using DEMA’s proven quick change blue pumps and can be programmed with up to 9 formulas.
Atlas Premium On-Premise & Commercial Laundry System
844P Atlas Premium OPL and Commercial Laundry System is the premium on-premise laundry system with a unique modular design that provides easy addition of up to 7 pumps for greater flexibility. Atlas can accommodate 2 different pump sizes to handle an array of machines, capacities and applications. Choose between the industry-proven standard Quick Change Blue Pump for 16 ounces (473 ml) per minute or the Large Blue QC Pump for 50 ounces (1479 ml) per minute. Atlas operation modes include auto formula-select, relay, sequence, and manual formula select.
- ABS enclosure with formula-select keypad and display
- Modular design that accommodates from 2-7 pumps (6 pumps with a flush manifold)
- Two quick-change pump options for regular volume at 16 oz/min (473 ml/min) or large volume at 50 oz/min (1479 ml/min) per minute
- Multiple tube options to handle virtually any chemistry
- Quick connect John Guest or barb connection options
- 100-265 VAC 50/60 Hz with auto-switching power supply
- 24 VDC 105 rpm gear motors
- Optional USM formula remote for user formula selection
- Separate stand-alone EDSM remote required for programming and formula storage plus can be used for formula selection